welcum welcum

hal0...welcum t0 my bl0g..v1s1t when u'r3 fr33!! Background.MyEm0.Com

Love Glitter =] =] =]

CLICK A LIKE =]

Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

yee n me yee n me :))

edited XDDDmy hair is bl0cking my eyes :(

<<< i don't like this it makes me feel like im s0mb0ng                                  :(
                               
                               see the difference my edited n nt eddit :))
HaHaHaXxXxX XD

the red thing look like an evil horn like devil..eww..i look like a ghost!
usually ghost is white n im a blk 1 !!
                        lalulalu lalulalalala             @@

All Edited :)FUNNY :D

i l00k jerkk >.<

EwEW~ !

This is worsttt!!
YuCkSssSS$

Smilin (pretending i guess)

<<<<<<<<<<

tis 1 de sun shine sO l00k velii bright .. xD

l00king at the cameraaa??
i suppose to look myself! but nvm :)

Peacinnnnnng with the mirror!
w0w~ my Outfit is  indian 1 :)   TrAdIsIoNal i guess :D


theres something make me think of sumthing.....


My favourite ice-cream : -

READ BEAN!!!!

lalalalala...


smiling with RED BEAN ice-cream :)

Wanna kiss it xD

<<<<<<more l00k like it xP

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!+ MYYYY!!!
= YUMMMMMMMMY  :)
Cute le?? i dunn0 y i l00k down but i do know is tat i was l00king at the camera XD !

nOw it seems i look at it XP{^_^}

PEACE BE WITH Y0u PPL!! xD
my lips damn THICK!!~
MY special S0me1 :)                                          I LOVE YOU!
she l00ks sleepy :(
SRRY Disturb hahahaxxD






wondering !! L00kin left n right XD

YEA!! YAY!! she finally smile at me !
I love when you smile :)

DAMN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

hehehehehexxxxxx

0h n0~ did i kena her eyes?? OOPS!

S0rry baby!!

looks bored already!

BUT ~
theres more of her pics :)

w000h000!! smile again:)

Tickles tickles tickles!!

Time to eat!! ~
When she smile i faster faster take my phn and snap her although she is eating happily :)
Awww~!!
She knows tat i take ph0t0s of her n she felt annoyed and uneasy!
She thinks ppl eating why u take take photo?!! XD

ANN0yed here ! XD

She kept looking at me but i didn't know ... :(


What F00d she eating there!
well  i tell u all she ates vege all the time
morning,afternoon and dinner !

All vege vege vege..tats y her skin n relection is so gud ! XD

TRUE !!!

VEGE IS GUD!!

YUMMMS ?
after eatiing :)




she pretending to smile i guess :)

somewhere is itching she needs to get it off!!!
0h pityyy~

ITCHY! HELP!
Bak 2 n0rmal hahahaha










she look aside n laugh by her own..lucky i caught a snap !!


aWWW... :)








































w0w l00k at tat!!!                                  she wants to sing for us!!
her voice is gud XD
SinG sINg !

smiling agaiin I LIKY!

yeepiii:) she always love to smile :)

                                                        NXT DAY {^_^}

She was shocked she doesn't know tat im snaping a photo of her!!

Sorry babe!!



lolzzzzz[au-to-to} hehehe


my m0m sayang her she very happy!!

she's lOOking at sumthng what could it be??

its so incredible and amazing i love this photo! she smile a lot she's really getting excited

i think she pretending to smile hahaxx




                                                  THE END ~
                                                                                          Hope Enjoy :)
Sorry have to wait for the download and loading !
Sorry hope don't mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment