welcum welcum

hal0...welcum t0 my bl0g..v1s1t when u'r3 fr33!! Background.MyEm0.Com

Love Glitter =] =] =]

CLICK A LIKE =]

Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

yee n me we are happy family :))

ewww! tis 1 like Old-FashiOn :'(
the lOOK 0n my eyes n mOuth :(
New ClOthe$ :)

W00h00 Smiling @.@

Another making it keep real
I WONDER :)

my phn gt 1 tiny bear guess how much is tat small bear i bought from my fren....!
it cost me RM1.50!! tats expensive for a small item...

its gonna fade n  ruent bcos everytime take out put in the pocket it will spoil very fast so i decided to take it out..


=3tongue out xP

HELLO Myself @.@lll 

edited xDDalways like the feeling taking a snap n put it in blog or in fb....
PEACE AGAIN!!!
             AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! =.=
i got wrinkles and im only 14 years old!! help!! that wrinkle is for old woman!!! i mean WOMEN!!!

lucky this don't see very well but there still have it and I HATE IT!

YOU KNOW RIGHT GIRLS/LADY/WOMEN/FEMALE  LIKES TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND PRETTY AND WANNA FIND THE RIGHT GUY AND HAVE A GUD LIFE :)      

                        skiP~

i think i took this on the stair when my mOm cOme in xD

WHAT! I LIVE TAKINg snap :)

                                                              Starting With Yee Yee
ღ❤ღღ❤
ღ❤ღღ❤ to have her :)
looking at her smiling/talking at her she's my everything u know :)
she's some1 special tat i know :)


ღ❤ღღ❤ ya :)

i luv the way u smile the way u close ur eyes the way u look at me i luv the way u do anything i love u as u !!
You are everything to me !!
she looks sleepy buti still want to take a photo of you! ^____________________^

OMG!! she smile :) +ed


woooorayyyyyyyyyy:)

aww oh no..she stop smiling for awhile!!!

                         me and you will stay foreva!!!
love u as always be! frOm baby i guess :)
love u love u love u !

ღ❤ღღ❤
will be always 2gether :)ღ❤ღღ❤)

ღ❤ღღ❤

my mOm bought the new clothe for her she looks cute on it as usual!
she wear anything Os0 very nice 1 {^.^}


ღ❤ღღ❤lalala..
new white blouse :)



her blouse nice rite???ღ❤ღღ❤

so cute sheღ❤ღღ❤ slepping :)

she gonna smile !!!! watch out!!!

ღ❤ღღ❤wow wow wow!!!Ta           DA !!!


Tada Another !!!




SHE IS TRYING TO SMILE HERE PPL!! XD


ღ❤ღღ❤

Hope you'll enjoy sorry a lot of photo is about her :')
She's special in any way!!

:)

Thanks ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment