welcum welcum

hal0...welcum t0 my bl0g..v1s1t when u'r3 fr33!! Background.MyEm0.Com

Love Glitter =] =] =]

CLICK A LIKE =]

Followers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

past ph0t0s.... :)



 the baby from left is jie jie , naomi thn meee...:)
ta yi is holding us....xD


<<<<< jie jie

from left : me , jie jie thn yee yee

hapiii m0m....xP
holding her triplets (dAUghter)

my dad's father and mother and they are my ah gong n ah ma....:)

triplets ..:) look! i'm eatin my hand..lolzzzzz...

yee yee on the line...:)

meee..cute??






see her big teeth!!

family group  photo... :)
lookkk...im sucking my finger....:D





w0w!! we know how to play pianooo!!! xD




mouth so big! wanna eat the fly??? lolzz...

WOWW!!! BIG SMILE>>>>:DD

my mom's da jie family...:)





drama show...:)

my dad baptism day in St.Fransis Asisi...!



ewww!!! gosh we r sooo fatty!!! :(


PEACE!!


ewww..my face so ugly n u guys know y...


cos i hate studyyy!!!


wedding dress..:)

i love this place u can choose ur own ice-creammm..yummmm...bt so expensive only go there once n i 4gt where is it...xD

i'm damn cute on tis!!! lol



my cousins....:)



yee yee's godparents..
wondering why im there???

my godparents....:)

playing dolls lolzzz

agatha sooo blurrr... ><

sitting beside MC Donald MAN....



my spec kena her!! awww...sorry yee yee!!!

soooooooooooooooo damnnnnn cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! <3









Make-UP




Wedding Photoss....









































my mom's second sis !!



they look so match!! XD




hehehehehe...lolz...in the zoo...

drinking her baby milk ... >,<

look how happy is agatha!!



HIIIYAA!! riding horsi!!!


drinking yakult i think...sitting on the table....can see our refection....


i love tis place ! damn many balls! and a playground too...
idk the boy..he jz came up...@.@

agatha,yee's n mine godparents....:)

agatha's godparents...

yee baptism...:)

my mom's bro...

my mom's friend..(suzy)


my mom's mother tht is my (wie po)

guess wad i never met her b4 same as my wei gong.... :(

















im damn tired of writing!!!!!!!!!!! its so boring!! typing and thinking typing and thinking!!!!




























































awwww!! my yee yee sooo damn cute!!!






























































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment