welcum welcum

hal0...welcum t0 my bl0g..v1s1t when u'r3 fr33!! Background.MyEm0.Com

Love Glitter =] =] =]

CLICK A LIKE =]

Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

eat eat eat ~ me me me ~

this is my silver jacket my mom bought for me
i love it its comfortable and its branded hehexxx

i love taking new clothes photos 

THE SILVER JACKET IS SO SHINY!!!
MY SISTER AGATHA GOT BLUE COLOUR 1....

WOW its blurrr @@


=3

nice lee....got my name on it.. when i small tat time 1 i still can wear *shock* !
 my braclets!! ~
C E L I N A         :)

PEACE HAND to the braclets!! XP

oUCH still paining (27 Oct 2011)Oh nO!! Toe HurtZ! :(

                                                             SKIPPPPPPPPP......xP
i look like begging something....-.-

Yummmm...chOcOlate taste :)

my hair S.U.C.K.S !

lol im very hungry now >.<

holding nothing....

disappointed? hahaxx

keropok!!
baby keropok...

its nice... feeling guddd...:)

:)yummmzzz....

DraG0n Fruit MaKe mE haVe iTs Colour 0f My TongUE...:)

L00k at daddyyy :)

dragOn ! why they named it dragOn ? it doesn't lOOk like dragOn anyway....XD

i wanna taste another!!!

its sweet...........................~

yummm..taking out the tongue tO shOw its yummy... XD

Previewhaha tis 1 is funny...edit with mustarch!!! n the background is discO 1..doesn't make sense uhh..

Thanks for visiting...
Mind be my fOllOwer and share?
                                            Thanks much appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment