welcum welcum

hal0...welcum t0 my bl0g..v1s1t when u'r3 fr33!! Background.MyEm0.Com

Love Glitter =] =] =]

CLICK A LIKE =]

Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Leisure Mall =]]

Place:Leisure mall
Date:7December2011
Thank you mom and dad for bringing me and sis agatha there to watch that movie in cinema...That movie was really awesome LOVE IT!! we appreciated everything in our lifes/lives!!! =]agatha and mom with gold angels
there's 4 of them but they separated them not very close so we can only take 1 of them but nvm.... :)





the angels are singing with joy and happiness cos JESUS is coming and Jesus's BIRTHDAY!!!

mom with the red reindeer....there's lot of them flying around!!! :)

me n agatha with the butt horse hahahaha!!! don't mention the tail oso...IMAO

me and agatha with the horse!!!
 ballerina dancing in joy :)

me and agatha with ballerina!! feeling like dancing and spinning round n round like ....

London Bridge is falling down,
falling down,
falling down,
London Bridge is falling down,
My friend lady!!!
LOL!!!

me and agatha with the chritmas tree wow its big!!

ballerina girl with mom....xD


horsey!!! so nice it can turn round and round!!



so beautiful with all the lightnings 

agatha and mom

mom and agatha


agatha<<<



we watched Petaling Street WOrrior
I love that show!!! its funny awesome and great movie!!
I watched it with my mom,me,agatha and my dad thats why got 4 tickets....

END~~~~~~~~~

Thank YOU! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment