welcum welcum

hal0...welcum t0 my bl0g..v1s1t when u'r3 fr33!! Background.MyEm0.Com

Love Glitter =] =] =]

CLICK A LIKE =]

Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

hOspital Stinks ! my tOe nail!!!

AHHHHH!!!!

so disgusting!!! >.<

Hey blOg ....


2day jz came bak frm the hospital and i was scared and nervous i really hate hospital and clinic and i think i went is a clinic hehehe...-.-


my toe nail already 2 months ago i broke it and i dun wanna tell why ....
the half of the nail out alreaDY (not attached to the skin) ...


so my mom ask me to get change and we're heading to the clinic...
as i was going to go in the clinic i get this horrible smell that every clinic and hospital had!!!
i hate the damn smell!!!


i can't imagine why doctors and nurse want to work there?!?!...
(sorry)
                                            well SKIP------
as i waited for the number to get the doctor i was WAITING darrr...


i was so nervous and i prayed a lot of times !! i really really scared ! hello the toe nail!!
then waiting for the number to appear (my number to see the doctor)
 TING-TING!


my turn!!!


i went in and saw the chinese doctor she was pretty nice and kind!! hehe ^_^


well after seeing the doctor the doctor follow me to the bilik (surgery) hahaha...!
then the man who take out the nail 1 came and he look scary!!! really lol!!!
then he and a lady beside him took out all the items like needle,cotton,scissors and all sharp things !! people already scaring to death summore take out all these things lagi lah!!!
heyoooo!! i begged God to make it less pain so many times i prayed i begged!!! i really scared of all these things!!!
                                                                                     SKIP PLEASE!!


well brace myself !!!
he put 1 kind of yellow or blk solution onto my toe nail and then i looked he was holding the cucuk needle with white solution that medicine is for tahan the pain when pull out the nail...sorry i can't show you guys the picture because its cover with cotton i guess so...and white plaster...
well when he wanted to put in the needle into my skin beside my nail there and i started closing my mouth and nose it is ( O.M.G) !! DaMn pAiN !!!
well here is the best part he put inside the needle then press in the liquid inside my skin!!!
O.M.G!!! i was like stated to cry and suddenly my upper leg is froze!! thank GOD the tears didn't fall down ! hello i'm 14 (2011) if people see me crying its very embarrasing!!!


after putting the medicine a few minutes later my toe there started to feel numb feeling nothing then he quickly take off the nail he twist and turn with the kind of scissors...
after that it was took off by my skin....and i was (relax) ... 


THE END!
thanks for visiting (drop by) and thanks for enjoying please share and be my follower =]



No comments:

Post a Comment